Records & Reports
DRBA Police Records & Reports
Please refer to the below information to request and/or obtain a copy of a report. In most cases reports are ready for release within 7-10 business days.
To obtain a copy of a Vehicle Collision Report:
- Only drivers or owners of vehicles involved in a collision may purchase a copy of the report.
- Insurance companies may purchase a copy of a collision report involving their insured.
- A copy of your picture ID is required to obtain a report.
- Copies of collision reports are $25.00 each and fatality collision reports are $60.00 each.
- Indicate on the Traffic Collision Report Request if you prefer your report be emailed or mailed.
- Requests for collision reports can be made using the Traffic Collision Report Request form .
- Please send to the address listed below under the Record & Report Section.
**Fees must be received in advance by certified check, money order, or a business check payable to the Delaware River and Bay Authority. No personal checks or credit card payment accepted.
Questions regarding collision reports may be directed to (302) 571-6495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All other report requests:
Contact the Records Unit at (302) 571-6033 or email@example.com
record & report section
Delaware River and Bay Authority Police Department
Attn Records Unit
Delaware Memorial Bridge Troop 1
P.O. Box 71
New Castle, Delaware 19720
Hours of Operation: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Closed weekends and holidays.